Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-2, OS 10.2.1.1925
My Carrier: Orange FRANCE

Re: Outlook Task sync

Hi
Everyone gets his own solution. I didn't like the Evernote since i couldn't find a proper reminder there. I've decided to work with an Outlook.com account which synchronises with Remember BB10 "correctly ". But it doesn't sync with Outlook Office 2010 (it should work with 2013).

JSenders, active in the forums here, answered not long time ago that we shouldn't hope to get our wish fulfilled.
I still hope he was wrong.
There is no logic BlackBerry will not make the effort to solve this issue.
I am getting annoyed of searching and testing Work around every couple of weeks.
Contributor
My Device: BlackberryZ10

Sorry to raise this issue again, but it is some months since there was any noise.

Are we ever going to get an option to sync tasks from Outlook with the Z10. "Remember" works fine on the Z10 and works well with the BB Calendar, but still does not sync in anyway with Outlook.

I've had my Z10 for nearly two years and still no action.

Please BB bring us up to date.

Alan 

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: Claro

Im still using BB9780 and syncing all Outlook data wired using Pocket Informant for Blackberry (you still can find a copy on the web but it works only for OS 7 and previous)  . If i were using  BB10 i would use TOODLEDO for tasks that can sync with outlook using GSYNCIT and an app for BB like TOODLETASKS

New Contributor
My Device: 10
My Carrier: what

I moved from my dying Nokia E5 to Q10 and I was confident would have reached a higher level of service from a professional phone.

Shortly:

no Notes or Tasks sync with outlook

no Bluetooth sync (Why??) 

no ctrl+c ctrl+v copy and paste

Link connectivity realized thru absurdly implemented tcp-ip protocols

Bottom line: I'm waiting for a 2nd hand Nokia E6 to continue working with a professional device.

Wasn't BB supposed to be like that?

Sorry for maybe too hard critisism.

Raf

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: Claro

I think you are right. And it have been a long discussion about what is work with real productivity in mind, how a real personal communicator need to offer. Im sure it is not about megapixels, midia perform and number of apps. Im talking about Tasks, Notes, Calendar , integration between them , integration between office and them, integration with outlook,  fast copy and past , spreadsheet editing, email integration with tasks and calendar, multitasking performance and of course, simple hard keys to perform it. If i had to reach some point in the screen with my finger to perform a selection or a copy and paste function, this is not productivity for me. Im sorry that although BB10 smartphones are beautiful devices , they still are not the right one for those who want a real professional productivity performance device. 

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Q10
My Carrier: Bell

I need to add my voice to this.

In general, I like my Q10, but absolutely NEED my Tasks!

This is an important part of my time management!!!

Please provide an eta on WHEN this will be added!!

Thanks

Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL-001
My Carrier: MTN

The absence of this feature in OS 10 is very unfortunate.

Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Koodo Mobile

I believe that Blackberry is pushing the users to use their "Blackberry Blend" instead of solving this issue.

Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL-001
My Carrier: MTN

Does Blend help us to keep a copy of our Tasks on the hard drive?

Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Koodo Mobile

I don't know, I don't use Blend.

I use DejaOffice, which sync with Outlook.