Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Question?

I'm a new member but have had a blackberry for a few years. Would like to ask anyone out there if they have had and success with syn the blackberry with bluetooth to a laptop. I have had a 8220 flip and do not have the cord to syn to my calander . any help is appreciated. Dave Dornn Edmonton
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Question?

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

This particular part of the forum is for welcomes and introductions only...no support here. I'd suggest that you post your query in this forum:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board?board.id=BlackBerryDeviceSoftware

Or perhaps the forum for your specific device:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/?category.id=Smartphones

But, wherever you choose, please only post it once on this site...we get easily confused by double postings!

Welcome!!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and welcome to the forums!

See you in the 8200 forums!

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Nice to meet you fresh and WelcSmiley Happyme to the suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums! 

Will be looking for you on the 8200 thread 

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: Not Specified

How to I get to the right forum for help?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

fresh2004 wrote:
How to I get to the right forum for help?

Here's the full list of forums:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/

While not underlined, everything is basically a link. Hover over anything and it should show you that it's a link. Just choose the right place for whatever your inquiry is. A typical good starting point is the BB device specific forums since those are specific to each device. Or, if you know it to be a BIS email issue, there is a forum for that...likewise for BES, BPS, and a bunch of other things.

One thing to avoid is posting the same question more than once...if it's in the wrong forum, we'll have the mods move it to the right place. But double-posting confuses us...which is an easy thing to do!

We'll see you in there!

Message Edited by sdgardne on 06-08-2009 02:43 PM

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi !

Look at the main forum page, pick out the 8200 forum,

click to enter. Look for the new messages icon on the grey bar at the top.

Open a thread, and be as detailed as possible.

OK?

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

[ Edited ]

Hi fresh2004,

Welcome aboard to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Hope you're guided properly by the community members. Keep posting...

Message Edited by tanzim on 06-09-2009 05:35 PM

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

My Device: 9300
My Carrier: rogers

HOW-IF AT ALL POSSIBLE-CAN I TRANSFER FILES(PHOTOS) "FROM" MY BLACKBERRY "TO" MY COMPUTER(MAC)