Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: BASE (german provider)

Still no desktop software for z10

[ Edited ]

In one thread we were told, bb is working to release a full oparational link for full access and sync on contacts, calendar and backup. Resulting from this I won't wait very much longer to sell this worthless gadget.

I'll give BB another two weeks. After this I'm done with BB if no working software will be released.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Still no desktop software for z10

Nobody knows when it will be released. They have said it's coming. How long you wait is up to you. Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Solutions: 6,396
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Likewise, there are many good options should you wish to explore them. Let us know.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

I gave up waiting especially more so after the failed 1-way sync from Balckberry with Outlook 2013.

Took the plunge and paid for CompanionLink with Dejaoffice, it works fine either by USB or Wifi they even have a Cloud option but I dont use this due to security concerns like many over using such services like this or using Gmail or Outlook.com for sysncing with the Z10.

Although Companionlink doesn't sync directly to the native Contacts and Calendar on the Z10 its own Dejaoffice version do me fine just now,  they ar eplanning to offer sync'ing direct to the native apps sometime in May which will probably be well before BB getting a working sync option.