Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

Sync Contacts&Calendar Z10/Q10 with Outlook 2011 on OSX

Hello Commuinty/Support,

I'm planning to change from Android to Blackberry (Z10).

Is there any chance to sync Contacts and Calendar with BB OS10 Devices (and Link) with Microsoft Outlook 2011:Mac?

Is there any Chance to sync on Apple Mac anything except iTunes (which I do not use) with BB OS10?

Cloud is no option, maybe OwnCloud.

Thank you and kind regards,

Kkangae

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Sync Contacts&Calendar Z10/Q10 with Outlook 2011 on OSX

Everyone is waiting for this.

Right now you cannot sync locally between your phone and your desktop. You are forced to upload your contacts to another company's server (read "the cloud") and then download them from whatever device you didn't upload them from.

Still waiting for this fix please.

New Contributor

Sure? Probably I read about sync between Windows PC with Outlook and BB 10 works with Link one direction (from Outlook to BB110). Is this not working too?

I have Installed the BB Link Software on OSX, but on first start I need a BB ID... so I can not take a look at the sync-options...

New Contributor

Good Morning, are there any news? Has there anyone tried to sync between OS X with Outlook 2011 (Mac) and BB10 devices? Kind regards,
New Contributor

to whom it my concern: it is not possible to sync between Office 2011: MAC (Outlook) and BB Link. Only unidirection from Apple Contacts to BB Link. Outlook 2011 is not chooseable.