Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rodgers

Volume Not Mounted - Connection Error

Hi my BB Z10 is not mounting correctly to BB Link. I can backup and sync Outlook but cannot sync anyother files. I think this is caused by my devices not mounting properly with the device manager. None of the temp drives drives are showing up. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Volume Not Mounted - Connection Error

Hey 39,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

What version of BlackBerry Link are you currently using?  Also is Mass Storage mode enabled under Settings>Storage and Access?  If it is, disable it and then try to synchronize your media.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rodgers

Re: Volume Not Mounted - Connection Error

I am using Link version 1.0.1.17, my phone's software is up to date. When I turn on "USB Mass Storage" a single new drive does show up. This drive allows me access to the information on the phone but not the card on my phone. Unfortunately activating "USB Mass Storage" causes both BB Link and BB's Device Manager to no longer detect my phone. Also when I had software working properly, two drives were mounted, one for my phone and the other for my card.