Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

G2M
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Will BB10 + BB Link natively sync to Outlook?

Local Sync between Outlook (Calendar, Contacts, etc) and my BB10 device is a must. This was the sole reason I have stuck with Blackberry for the past 8 or so years. I will certainly not be upgrading to BB10 once it is out in the US if this issue is not rectified, particularly since it should be a relatively easy fix (Outlook and my 9900 sync just fine). There is certainly a strong consumer base that requires local sync capabilities, don't pull the rug out from under us.....

New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: telus

Have talked to upwards of  30 friends and co-workers all with the same frame of mind. We will not purchase another Blackberry if this issue is not fixed. All loyal BB users but had enough of trying to defend a company that continuously drops the ball, with marketing ,product and service.

Regular Contributor
My Device: BB10 With sadness
My Carrier: wataniya

Smart move don't forget if you don't have. Email with I MAP Then you can't get push email 

New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: telus

thing is we are loyal Canadians trying to pull for a Canadian company. Sorry ,what do you mean by "push"

Regular Contributor

That's regardless. Many people have been loyal to BlackBerry for many years. Another advantage of BlackBerry was your email arrives as soon as the other party pressed the send. With  bb10. Hotmail and Gmail you must set the frequency of receiving the email 

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

It will sync wirelessly and automatically. I did it though google mail and active sync on the Z10. I installed Sync2 a program to sync my contacts and calendar to my google account then to my Z10. Now every entry I make on my work, home computer, Z10 and iPad sync. I Love the phone.
Regular Contributor

Old BlackBerry no need to install additional software 

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

[ Edited ]

Yes but now it does it automatically on all my devises. I did not have this before. I had to do it manually when I remembered or had time and it took so long I did not do it all the time. This works better to keep up to date all the time a d the phone is way better.

Contributor
My Device: z10

it doesnt work better unless you use a gmail account. what about people using pop3 email. there is still millions and millions of us.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Agree it doesn't work with outlook