Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-2, OS 10.2.1.1925
My Carrier: Orange FRANCE

Z10 Calendar sync failure

Hi all,

Using Z10 with last softwares updated.

I managed to sync contact and calendars no problem but after a few syncs/days, got the following error message:

" CPreferencesManager: Configuration Value for /Preferences/Account_5_327682/DevicePin not set in TransConfig.xml for translator RimBB"

The only way i found is to delete the Blackberry Link account on the Z10, and then reconfigure the sync. Deleting all entries on the phone, meaning i am loosing recent update inputs  on the phone...

Anyone knows the reason ?

Any other solution ?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Z10 Calendar sync failure

Hi dnamer,

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having synchronizing. This KB article may provide more information on this issue. "BlackBerry Link displays the error: Sync was unsuccessful error – “CPreferencesManager:Configuration Value for /Preferences/Account_3_196610/DevicePin not set in TransConfig.xml for Translator RimBB”" KB34453

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-2, OS 10.2.1.1925
My Carrier: Orange FRANCE

Re: Z10 Calendar sync failure

a possible cause i found (it just happened again):

The 2 way sync creates duplicates on the terminal, for some entries. I can't find why.

The sync failure with the same message occured wright after i deleted one of the duplicates. didn't make any other changes.

maybe this could help...

Please find a solution. not easy to work this way