Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Z10 Outlook sync [lack thereof]

How much do you want for the phone and is it in good condition?

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: *

WILL SELL ON CRAIGSLIST  THANKS ANYWAY

New Contributor
My Device: 9900 + z10
My Carrier: voda

£200, perfect condition. always used with screen protector and case.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: .
My Carrier: .

[ Edited ]

Everyone, please recall the following

"No spam. Please do not post any content that would constitute or could be construed to be advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation."

This includes the sale of used phones on the community. You can review the Guidelines here.

Thank you for your interest and participation in the BlackBerry Community Forums.

Jakoby4204

Community Moderator

Jakoby4204                                                                                                 New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png   CG2.png
New Contributor
My Device: 9900 + z10
My Carrier: voda

oops, sorry. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

nice to know that there is a Blackberry person reading this (I assume from Blackberry) one hopes that feed back is given to the software guy's at Blackberry and that they are listining.

Contributor
My Device: Z30 STA100-3
My Carrier: Verizon

My question is when do we get a newer version? JEEZ, it's been almost two months now!

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ATT

Wish BOD and CEO were reading this. Have spent considerable time trying to assist other users, but need is overwhelming as most don't have the wherewithall to use these forums for support. Time for new CEO and revision of BOD who truly understand needs of their customers.

Contributor
My Device: Z10 and PlayBook
My Carrier: Vodafone

I don't think there is anyone from BlackBerry reading this, and it doesn't really make any difference because it's too late.  They let down their core customers as this thread has demonstrated all the way through.  I tend to be a very loyal person and would have been a BlackBerry customer for life until they screwed up and then ignored the faithful.  Hopefully my Z10 will last for another couple of years, and hopefully the good bits of BlackBerry will be licensed to others before I have to decide what to replace it with.  Tablets are dead! :-)  I hope they weren't paying him too much, but they probably were.  What a mess.  :-(

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810

I am resigned to my use way into the future of my Torch.  If BB solves the sync issue with Outlook via cable, I'll upgrade.  If it does not, when it comes time for me to need to upgrade, I'll see what's out there.  I'll ask the question of BB when that need arises, and if there is still an issue, there is the same result.

HiCap