03-01-2013 06:28 PM
The best option for me was to sync calendar and cotacts with my gmail account, then i configured this account on my Z10 and checked the option to sync contacts, calendar.
This worked for me, if you have a gmail account you can give it a try.
03-23-2013 10:57 PM
On your desktop:
1. Download & install Blackberry Link.
3. Connect your 9800 via USB
4. Connect z10 via USB
4. Execute Blackberry Link (will accept z10 but will refuse 9800)
5 At the bottom you will see 2 tabs, z10 and 9800
6. Click 9800 and an error message will appear, "does not support Blackberry10 OS
7. Click option below (connect Blackberry 10 OS new device and transfer contacts, messages, bookmarks etc from old device.
***The exclamation points (warning) can be confusing. It is simply telling you "do not disconnect".
I got all 280 contacts, all text since 2011 and it didn't miss anything. You'll be glad you chose a Z10.
Believe me I almost returned mine.
Hope this helps.