Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: blackberry

blackberry link not opening

hi

i've downloaded blackberry link for mac os but It doesn't open. and when I turn off my phone to connect to the computer, computer doesn't recognaze the device...Smiley Sad

can you help me? I cant use my phone and there is no where to fix it here.

I'm waiting to hear your answer

thank you

Developer
My Device: BB 10
My Carrier: All Carriers

Re: blackberry link not opening

Try uninstall the BB Link and install it again. Don't swith off your phone while connecting with Link. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit Like if this post found useful
New Contributor

is a way to install a new version of black berry without losing my infomation on the phone?

Developer
My Device: BB 10
My Carrier: All Carriers

Yes ofcourse, BB Link is for that purpose only.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit Like if this post found useful
New Contributor

can you tell me how to uninstall BB link? my phone is not working and when I swich it on the screen is shows www.bberror.com/bb10-0015  and after 1 min phone automatically swich off and I can do nothing while its on.

sorry, I live in a small town that there is no where to go to fix it and i must do it my self, please guide me.

thank you

Highlighted
Contributor
My Carrier: rim

May be reinstalling after deleting registry files would be helpful