05-31-2013 10:46 PM - edited 05-31-2013 10:53 PM
There is no way to control from your phone whether we connect to the computer wirelessly or using usb.
1. My phone is connected via usb - blackberry link says "no phone connected"
2. Link syncs music to the phone rather than media card
3. There is a phantom "photo" album on my phone, cannot browse the full directory structure when connected to usb, can only browse the media card
4. blackberry link will not recognize my wife's torch 9800 to transfer to her new z10
5. why does link try to sync gigabytes of documents to the phone, not just the individual folder
6. link has the "back up" option greyed out on my z10 so I cannot back up anything
7. z10 will not go through my d-link usb hub, just fails while everything else will plug in fine and get recognized by my computer
06-03-2013 10:00 AM