Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Vodafone

[10.2 BUG?] Queries in hub/calls doesn't work

Hello
If I go to
HUB and next I click/go-to CALLS

I do notice that clicking the lens icon at bottom or I click the "search" command on the right bar doesn't work if I start typing any number that is ONLY a number.

In few words, let's suppose I have done and received some calls to/from an number e.g. 111-222333444 and this is a spot contact, so I don't have it in my contacts, NOR I want to save it.

if I start querying for that number (either typing part of it or also the entire number) I don't get any result.

Thinking about a database, like they are those in the BlackBerry OS, this is a bug, since the query doesn't return the records stored in the "CALLS" table.

Since you (blackberry developers team) have "forgot" to implement an function that has always been there (this is referred to OS 4,5,6 and 7), the "history" of the events happen with a given number, also missing this type of query in the calls' table, is definitely a bad issue.

it is especially with numbers that are not in the contact list that is useful to check the calls/sms happen between my phone and that number...

Would you kindly like to fix at least one of the two?

Thank you

C0r