Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Vodafone

[10.2 FEATURES REQUESTS FOR THE NEXT RELEASE]

Today I've received an sms from someone not in the contacts that was busy in a long meeting. In the sms was written "please call me at 17.15"
Well, I've tried to add an reminder in the calendar, from within the sms I was reading. No way, the maximum I've achieved as available menus, was/is to add this to an existing agenda event, but no way to create one related with this sms and or sms sender' number.
I'm referring to what it is available fromwithin an email, on the right vertical menu, you have the "Invite to meeting" command, that allows to set what you want in the blackberry agenda/planner
The same is missing also in BBM, let's say someone writes me "we may meet each other at 08.00PM" if I tap and keep pressed his message, it doesn"t appear an "invite to meeting" or "add an event" to the calendar/planner, you know, useful but not available.
C0rsari

As written in a previous post: need to be able to query the HUB-->CALLS table also for numbers NOT in the contacts OR to be able to check the history for calls/sms happen between my BlackBerry and an number not in the contacts, so just a phone number.
C0rsari