Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telkomsel

[Ask & Note] Feedback for BlackBerry 10

Hi,

I have some feedback for blackberry team but I don't know where to post it..

So I'll just post it here and please let me know if this room is not the place for my post.. Thanks.. Smiley Happy

I'm now using BB10 (Q10) and have some feedback for blackberry, so I hope this feedback can be used to improve BB10 features and also increase the easy to use and popularity of BB10

Here is the list:

1. Auto suggestion for email address (To/CC/BCC). Here I'd experienced that this features is useful and also very much annoying, why? because the list is come from the recent email address that we use to send and also from email address that have send email to us including the SPAM email (if coming to our BB Inbox), my suggestion is to make some feature/menu for user to have option for clean-up the list of email suggestion or user can delete some email in the list if they feel that email is not necessary to be there (like we will never send email to DoNotReply email from some company/domain).
2. Recent Updates in BBM. I'm one of some users that not using 'Recent Updates' feature in BBM, and this feature is one of the reason why my BB battery drain so fast.. Correct there is option to turn off the 'Recent Updates' but the way is so much not user friendly, I must tap and hold each and every one in my contact list updates and hide their updates from my BBM, why not just put one option in setting for turn off ALL Updates (like u have in old BBM)? I think it will be more acceptable in this world compared to hide one by one (imagine if you have more than 1000 contacts in your BBM) and you must do it every time you do complete clean firmware upgrade.
3. Mobile Network vs Wifi. I don't know this is just happen in my BB or other's too. My experience is, if I was connected to a wifi network and turned off my wifi, the connection supposed to be from Mobile Network, but what happened in my device is, the connection just shown E / 3G without BB logo (means no connection to Blackberry Service), it's happen until I manually turn off the Mobile Network and turn it on again or change my Network from 2G to 3G only vice versa. Please do check about this problem. Smiley Happy

so far that's the feedbacks from me, please let me know if there is some mistake in my post..
Thanks a lot.. Smiley Happy

I hope Blackberry will grown up again and more bigger than before.. Smiley Happy

Best Regards and Thanks,

Hartawan
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: [Ask & Note] Feedback for BlackBerry 10

Welcome to the forums and thanks for the ideas.

You shoud know however that these are peer-to-peer forums and it's unlikely that someone from BlackBerry will read your suggestions.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Hi, I know but I hope there is someone from BlackBerry that happen to be one of the member here since this forum is about them too.. Smiley Very Happy
I've tried to look over blackberry website but can't found the link that I can provide some feedback to them, so I just post it here.. Smiley Sad

Thanks for the reply anyway.. Smiley Very Happy
Best Regards and Thanks,

Hartawan
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

There is no link to suggest anything to BlackBerry but if any of the BlackBerry employees who browse these forums are going to look anywhere then it will be here...

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-Smartphone/Feature-Requests-for-BlackBerry10-OS...

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.