Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: UMobile

BB Z10 Blank Screen...

Few days ago,i did realise that i be able to upgrade my OS to 10.2.0.415 ...as usual as i did for previous update,after all process have been finished,it will require me to re-start the phone so that the updates will be apply...but,once i click restart now,it was like forever waiting when the BB icon appear and for it to reach 100% took quite a long time.after key in pin code and whatsoever,the battery was drained and immediately i charge my phone,after few seconds,the 1s thing i do was looking into Blackberry Hub,it appear blank@nothing,only black screen...I try to open few apps,unable to do so or took some time to open it...Then,when I swipe through my phone,suddenly it appear there's BlackBerry Hub icon and Evernote icon...I try to open that Blackberry Hub but unable to do so...I try to press Setting icon,but,it couldnt go through,what is happening?...

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BB

Re: BB Z10 Blank Screen...

Not sure but it might have something to do with the low battery level at the time of upgrading, that is why there is a message before upgrading to keep the charger on during upgrade.

Does it fully charge and the green light indicator come on ?

Remove the SIM and battery for a minute, replace the battery but not the SIM.

If still the same, when powered on hold down the power button for 10 seconds

Are you able to access any of the settings ?