Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: playbook 16G
My Carrier: rogers

BB Z10 email deleted in outlook 2007 but not on Z10

Does anyone knows how to configure that emails deleted on outlook will be deleted as well on Z10.  BB is using Active sync with exchange 2007.

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BB Z10 email deleted in outlook 2007 but not on Z10

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Yes...but it will depend greatly on your email service:

• For POP, I don't think there is a way for Outlook to reconcile changes made at the server back to itself.
  • For IMAP, it can be done, but you must be sure that you've integrated the account into Outlook as IMAP.
  • If the account truly is full EAS, then that should work as well with Outlook, as long as it's been properly integrated to Outlook.
  • If this is instead BESenvironment (you should be able to tell...if you see Notes and Tasks as also available for sync to your Z10, then it's BES), then you need to talk to your BES admins.

Goodluck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................