Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: du

Re: BBM - Temporary Server Error ???

I had the same error. I switched off and on z10 and launched bbm icon and it was successful. Smiley Happy
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

I am having the same issue - except my BBM was working fine until 15 minutes ago.

My Device: z10

I got the same problem about 5 hours ago. Hopefully we get a fix for it soon.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Telus

Same here tried the restore no luck. Now the big pain is my contacts are gone.

Reading online it seems like it's happening everywhere... Tres annoying. my contacts are still on my BlackBerry but still can't open BBM... but messages still showing up in the Hub...n
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: du

Just try it and it should be fine. Lucky I got it working after 3 attempts. I just switched off and on the device (Z10) and launched BlackBerry Messenger and it associated my BlackBerry ID with the device.
My Carrier: Rogers

Same problem - tried all the fixes above. The Blackberry notification was posted February 13th - still no fix? Hello??? This is serious for RIMM I waited to support the home team and now what has made this company unique is becoming a quick disaster. Yesterday BlackBerry (NASDAQ:BBRY): MKM Partners downgraded its rating on this company from Neutral toSell and changed its price target from $12 to $10. Current Price $13.43.

Is there a way to revert back to the old App World. Reading other parts of the forum I can see that this happened after people upgraded
New Contributor
My Carrier: T-Mobile

BBM is working again. I restarted phone a couple of times, but not sure if that's what fixed it or if it was just a coincidence. Anyway, hope blackberry resolves the issue for the rest of you.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

This started for me last night.  Just prior I had tried to open BB World which just hung, requiring a battery pull to reset.  BB World worked fine thereafter.  But when I tried to use BBM it asked me to "set up" again, and I only get the same error messages as other above have described regardless of what actions I take.  It's now about 12 hours later and still no resolution.  Hello RIM??  Anybody home???