Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogefs

BlackBerry Balance for Small Business

After buying my new Z10 I searched hi n lo looking for BlackBerry Balance and after a few calls I find out I need Blackberry Enterprise Service running along with Microsoft Exchange Service I also have to activate BES with Rogers my provider. All this would cost me around $50.00 a month which is not worth it. When I watched the launch Balance really impressed me and thought it would be an excellent feature for my small business and not once did I get the impression I needed all this stuff. Blackberry needs to figure out a way to provide Balance to the small business if it means building an app for us.
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BlackBerry Balance for Small Business

Trusted Contributor

Not sure what +1 means but I think you are saying you would be interested in the same.
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Yes, very much so.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Orange

Je me trouve devant le même problème que vous! Avec une mise à jour, ou un application effectivement, je pense qu'il serait possible de pouvoir séparer la partie personnelle et travail. Ce serait un gros plus pour les salariés en tout genre, les auto-entrepreneur (+ 800.000 en France par exemple...) J'espère que ca verra le jour très vite...

Trusted Contributor

Is there anyway you could repeat that in English? My french is not good.
New Contributor

And my English is so bad! ^^

I said : I'm in the same situation. With an OS update or an appli, i think it would be possible to separate the personal and work part. It would be a big plus for employees of all kinds, the auto-entrepreneur = enterprise of only one person (800,000 + in France for example ...)... I hope it will come soon ...

(thanks g**gle trad ^^)

For me, Balance  was a big plus, before I realizes that the use was limited to large companies. Buying Z10 was made for this in part. And when I see the appstore, I'm getting scared too ... I hope BB will continue to move quickly!

Trusted Contributor

I'm with you. We all are waiting for updates that we needed yesterday. Even a couple fixes at a time would make us feel better and them look much better then the talk on the street
New Contributor

Smiley Very Happy  With the Z10, I feel good when I walk in the street, although here too the BB has lost some of its users ... But with the Z10 and Q10 I sincerely believe that BB will redo a youth. But I want to open a similar balance for all users would be a good way to reach a wide range of persons!

Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10 - PB64

This only to affirm my complete support with lesedwards. Happy enough with my BB9900 with intention to purchase a because of Balance, I am disappointed to see that BB Balance is not available to standalone users. I wish BB does more for Small Businesses.
My thanks to lesedwards for bringing this point to the open.
blondeix
Bernard