Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 10.2.0.424
My Carrier: o2 Germany

BlackBerry Hub reloads on every message event very long

Hi @ all,

since I'm using BlackBerry OS 10.2(.0.424) on my Q10 the BlackBerry Hub tooks up to 20 seconds to refresh it's list when I recive a new message. Unfortunately the message preview on the lock screen doesn't work during the refresh, neither I can't read any messages.

After refreshing everything works fine till I receive a new message. It doesn't matter if it's a mail, an SMS or a WhatsApp message. Of course I'm a communication victim with thousands of entries within the Hub, but am I the only one who have theese problems?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Daniel

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: BlackBerry Hub reloads on every message event very long

Hi GeckoDH,

Welcome to the support community!

This article may help with the issues you are having with the Hub refreshing since the update. "BlackBerry smartphone is unstable after an over the air update due to misaligned BlackBerry 10 OS and radio versions" http://blackberry.com/btsc/KB34666 Please backup your data before making any changes to the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone.

Let me know if that helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Hi FrankieS,

thank you very much for your suggested solution but it didn't help.

After doing a full wipe I checked for the newest OS version which was already installed. Than I restored the settings and files from my last backup. No chance, the Hub is reloading several seconds and isn't accesable during this refresh.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

New Contributor

Hi @ all,

I know this isn't a solution, but otherwise the hub was nearly unusable: I deleted my text messeages (4000+) and now the hub works as expected.

Best regards,

Daniel