Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Rogers

BlackBerry Mini Stereo speaker

I have a BlackBerry mini stereo speaker and recently, while trying to pair it, the LED turned red and stayed red.  Even when I turn the power off, the LED still shines red.  It's been like this for 2 days now.  Has anyone else had this problem or know how to reset it?  Thank you.

Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: BlackBerry Mini Stereo speaker

Slow flashes: microphone is muted
Quick flashes: not connected to a device
Quick flashes, followed by a pause: battery power level is low

Is it just a solid RED LED?
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Yes, solid red even when the power is in the off position.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

I have look thru the manual it don't mention anything about solid Red LED. Hopefully you can get some help from other members on here. The only solid it mentions is Green for being fully charge.
Contributor
My Device: Playbook, Q10
My Carrier: Bell

Just got his issue after my computer (which was paired with the device) just shut off. Now its the exact same problem. I'm going to wait for the power to die out.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telekom

Hi there, I am facing a connection problem between my Q10 and (genuine!) Blackberry Mini Stereo Speaker. While I am able to connect the speaker with other devices for listening to music, I can not build up connection to my Q10, which works.

However, pairing is possible and the connection seems to be enabled, even in the Bluetooth-Menu on my Q10. However, I can hardly understand the voices which are transmitted from my Q10 to the speaker. Based on this, I haven't tried to use the micro-function of the speaker yet. Bottom line is that speaker is working (just for listening) with other devices but not with my Q10, for which I did bought it. Any ideas? Thanks, Andreas