Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Passport - Z30 - Playbook - Finding Priv
My Carrier: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9982 vs BlackBerry Z30

I Just Wanna Know Which Phone has Better Specification ??? ( Z30 or Porsche Design P'9982 )

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For more visit my Blog
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9982 vs BlackBerry Z30

They're both very similar in many ways. Each one might edge out the other in some categories but overall you'd be hard-pressed to say one is much better than the other. Have a look for yourself:

www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=5711&idPhone2=5856

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Oh, the Z30 battery blows the Porsche's out of the water if that's important to you.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Highlighted
Forums Advisor III

Thank You Smiley Happy

For more visit my Blog
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello,

the P'9982 is a Z10 with a different design, and 64GB internal memory.

Where both devices are the same:

• they have the same 10.2.1 OS
  • they both have an SDcard slot and you can use micro SDHC cards up to 64GB for media files and other files.

Where the Z30 is better than the P'9982:

• it has an FM radio (the antenna will be your corded headphone)
  • it has Miracast connectivity with compatible TV screens
  • it is compatible with Wi-Fi Direct file sharing (with compatible smartphones)
  • it has USBOTG connectivity (USB on-the-go), meaning you can plug an external USB drive and the Z30 can read and write the files on it
  • the Z30 is much cheaper
  • the screen physical size is bigger
  • the screen is OLED, meaning colors are more vivid (like the Galaxy S5)
  • the battery lasts much longer (thanks to the OLED screen, and the 2880mAh capacity as opposed to 1800mAh for the P)
  • BBM Voice and BBM Video benefit from the "Natural Voice" system, that gives more quality than regular phone calls and VOIP
  • the Z30 has a Paratek antenna, that handles better the cellular network if you are in a low quality reception area.

where the P'9982 is better than the Z30:

• the design is made by Porsche
  • there are very few devices on Earth, you have a special PIN so people know you have that model
  • the internal memory is 64GB (only 16GB for the Z30), meaning you can install several big apps and games.
  • the screen resolution is better (1280x768 for the P, and 1280x720 for the Z30)
  • the screen is LCD (like the LG G3), meaning when you are outdoors, the sun does not blind the screen as much as with OLED.
  • the unit is physically narrower, meaning easier to use with one hand.
  • the battery can be removed (meaning you can have several ones in your pocket and swap them)

I hope you can make a decision based on those few facts. Please tell us which one you choose!

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Forums Advisor III

I Prefer BlackBerry Z30 out of the 2. But BlackBerry Passport is the Best and I will be getting it Soon Smiley Wink

For more visit my Blog