Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

BlackBerry Z10 Casing - majority is made with leather -as such, does not speak to all demographic of your clients.

I would prefer the type of casing you seem to offer/provide made with leather material, BUT you have neglected acknowledge your vegetarian/vegan clients. And so, I cannot purchase any of them. 

I am therefore made to HAVE to use the flimsy microfiber option in that style which I won't buy because it is not a sturdy casing. I do have the one with that is a "booklet" style currently and that's cool, but a bit boring looking and sometimes annoying having to fold it back.  I would like to be able to purchase that another style option in non-animal made material. 

Please make cases that all people can use. 

Also, more fun designs is sooo needed and more colors too. Smiley Happy You need more that "catch the eye."

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: BlackBerry Z10 Casing - majority is made with leather -as such, does not speak to all demographic of your clients.

Have you try looking at..
PowerSkin?
Case-mate?
Tech21 cases?
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z30, PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

Re: BlackBerry Z10 Casing - majority is made with leather -as such, does not speak to all demographic of your clients.

I checked out quite a few and ended up with the Roots case, with holster.

I love it! It protects my phone, while still allowing it to be holstered.

BES 5.0.4
BES 10.2
BES 12.3
Exchange 2010
SQL2008R2