Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry 10 Syncing ALL Outlook Contact Folders - How to Select Which Ones to Sync?

Hi, my Blackberry Z10, connected to a Blackberry 10 enterprise server, is synchronizing *all* of my Outlook contact folders.  However, I only want to synchronize one of them.  On my previous Blackberry and BES server/desktop client, I was able to find a way to select which folders to synchronize.  I have looked everywhere that I can think of, but cannot find a way to select which contact folders from Outlook are synchronized to my new Blackberry.

Can someone please tell me how I select which Outlook folders are synchronized to my new Blackberry Z10 through our corporate Blackberry 10 server?

Thanks, Tyler

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Swisscom

Re: Blackberry 10 Syncing ALL Outlook Contact Folders - How to Select Which Ones to Sync?

Hi

At the moment it is not possible to select the folder. it syncs all the contact folders.

Zeki

--
zeki
Blackberry GOLD Reseller in Switzerland, novalink GmbH
New Contributor
My Device: Classic
My Carrier: TIM

Re: Blackberry 10 Syncing ALL Outlook Contact Folders - How to Select Which Ones to Sync?

I have the BB classic running 10.3.1.1.1779 and even though via settings you can choose the folder under contacts, it goes haywire, sometime syncing just the desired folder, and sometimes ALL of the contacts and folders.

When I finally manage to sync the correct folder, after a few hours (or max the next day) settings show all folders to be synced.