Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: xl

Blackberry World

Hi recently I am not able to open blackberry world on my device ( Z10). For additional info, device model : STL 100-1,OS release. : 10.0.10.82. I am from Indonesia, my network provider is XL. Also my device is running on the full service 3G. Would somebody help me please. Thanks in advance.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry World

This has been a problem for the last few days but has supposedly been resolved for most users. One workaround is to go into your Music folder and tap on the three dots to bring up the side menu and then select BlackBerry World from there.

If it continues to not work I suggest contacting your carrier and ask to be escalated to BlackBerry Support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I've tried that option before. But it is so strange, in my native music app, the options are :
1. Now playing
2. Play all
3. Shuffle all
4. Search
5. Select items
There is no option to go to bb world. I was wondering to. Based on some blogs that I've read, some devices are not having that option including mine.
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Cell C

Thanks this worked for me

LiekeBerry. There is no option. Simply tap the 3 dots in the bottom right corner of your screen to get the next option.
New Contributor

Yeah, I already did. I opened my music app also the one from file manager and and simply tapped the 3 dots, still I haven't found the option to go to the bb world. I may be misunderstood with what do you meant "Music Folder". Would somebody helped me please to give more detail informations. Thanks a lot.
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

If that options is not in your Music, try opening your GAMES icon and then tapping the three dots overflow icon > BlackBerryWorld.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Oh thanks a lot JSander. I followed your instructions and now I can open my BB World again. But still one more question, why on BB Z10, I don't have the option to go to BB World like everybody else. Thanks again.

Check your OS version. If not 10.0.10.99 then first update that.
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

staffordmd-91244 wrote:
Check your OS version. If not 10.0.10.99 then first update that.

That has nothing to do with it. Not all Z10 devices get the .99 version update, as that number is specific to certain carriers regarding their specific radio files.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code