Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Bluetooth disabled after OS update

Here's a link to the Sachesi site. If 1.1.2 doesn't work, download 1.1.3.

http://www.qtness.com/blog/?p=273

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Resuming.
In your instructions for filling in info on the Sachesi site, "Carrier = 260". Is this related to my service provider, Verizon?
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

No, that 260 carrier is for TMobile. But since all the Q10 OS's are the same regardless of carrier it doesn't matter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Just a status update:
after about an hour, my laptop shut down and my BB download progress bar went away. BB current software release is 10.2.1.2122, SQN100-2.
When I restarted my laptop, the Sachesi progress pane showed:
"Firmware Update, Sending sysmon (58%)",
and looks like it stopped.
I'll consider this normal and let it run unless you advise otherwise.
Guru II

Is there a progress bar on the device?

If not, you will want to start the process again. It's important that your laptop not stop in the middle.

Contributor

Ok, will do.
Start at the Sachesi install 10.2.1.2156?
Guru II

Yup. Just plug it in and drag the folder back into the install box again. It needs to finish on its own and then reboot.

Contributor

In process.
I appreciate your help here. My guess is, you don't get alot of "me" time.
I can't consider this "solved" until it is solved, however.
But, thank you
Guru II

This solution is only a possible solution. If it doesn't work you'll be no worse off.

Contributor

I understand