Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Bluetooth on Blackberry Z10

I am sorry Ravic but rSAP protocol is a specific option on the Z10. You have to turn on the rSAP mode. Also, I have successfully linked my Phone to my VW Premium system and the phone screen says I am in rSAP mode. So if you have the latest official 10.2 update then you do have rSAP.
Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Bluetooth on Blackberry Z10

[ Edited ]

Yes, I know that and can tell you that this is what I have managed to do with the Z10 running 10.2. I have made and received calls on my VW Premium car system using the keypad and microphone/speaker of my car!

Perhaps this link will convince you http://crackberry.com/exhaustive-list-everything-new-blackberry-102 (please go to the section on bluetooth). I hope this satisfies you!

The only issue is that the contacts don't transfer over but I think that is a because the format used in the VW Premium for contacts is different to that used by Blackberry. Any help on this front would be helpful as without the contacts I cannot use speed or voice dial and have to input numbers for each and every call (save redial and voicemail)