Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: BB 8520 & BB Torch 9810 & BB 9900 & PB 32GB & BB HS-655+ & BB HS-700 & BB Z10

Re: Cannot delete messages only on Handheld = Unacceptable!

Also bring back Push Email function to Yahoo Mail and Other Mail programs for all.

Only Email programs that works for Push is my Hotmail that I use for family and friends where as Yahoo I have 2 separate accounts used for Business purposes and have to wait at least 15 minutes between each Sync to Yahoo Mail Server even though Push is selected? Never had this problem when I had my BB9810?

Ah the good old iPad
Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Cable & Wireless / LIME

Re: Cannot delete messages only on Handheld = Unacceptable!

Guys:

I just found this out as well. Was previously using a BB9900 with BES 5.0.3. Just got the Z10 and activated my work email using IBM Traveler. A friend called to ask how to delete prior emails. After testing on my device, I arrived to work the next day and did a search for a previous email, it was GONE!...LAWD. Luckly we use Lotus Notes client, so I was able to go into my Trash and restore my messages.

I'll be at BB Live next Month so I'll raise this concern with onsite support. I also have some other "concerns" about the new device.

1. Don't link the flimsy back covering

2. Difficult to hold the phone between shoulder and left ear when the data or charging cable is plugged in

3. Data seems to be eating away my battery life. Once I'm in an area with Wi-Fi, I tend to switch off my Mobile Data Service and use Wi-Fi

4. Not sure if you find this helpful, but I don't like that my BB contacts are linked with my corporate contacts. Had to go in, select the contact and unlink the BB ones

5. Only certain (mainly apps) rotate to Landscape. Ex. System Setting always stays potrait view when the phone is turned.

6. No free apps like American Airlines, WeatherBug. You have to pay for Google Maps. No Gmail app

7. Skype is coming soon for BBZ10..Really?...That should have been available, since Skype is only available on BB used on Verizon network

ok....enough for now.

Neil Duncan, BCSS