Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Conference call in Calendar Z10

nvgnvg wrote:

hi Xandrex

i am unable to setup a conference call from the Z10 itself, BB9900 i can do it. if you have the solution, please share.

please read this article from the public knowledge base. It is also in the manual but I don't have time to find it.

KB16462 Configuring conference call functionality on a BlackBerry smartphone

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thank you John, your info help me a lot. I have managed to successfully sync my laptop contacts and calendars. All is good now. But wonder why the link didn't update itself, even though I have the RIM autoupdate service running on my laptop.

Agenda is still an issue. Hope they fix this soon.

Haven't been able to figure out how to create favorites in contacts.

Thanks once again. 

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

To create Favorites open your contact list. Touch and hold the contact you want to add to favorites. A pop up menu will come up. Touch the "Add to favorites" button.

Once you do that you'll have a Favorites list in your contacts list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!