Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Creating a distribution list

Thank you...I have seen this when I am fwding an email but still doesn't solve my issue. I still have to believe that everyone who emails needs this and that since it was available on older Blackberries that it shouldn't be difficult to fix this issue with a software update. Hey Blackberry, HELP!

Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

on the other BBs like bold, torch, etc. you could do a group email. I tried an iphone for a while and that is something iphone cannot do. please don't tell my I can't do a group email on my new bb z10!!!!
Linda Kay Vandenberg White
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

you currently cannot do group email on BlackBerry 10.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

how about now lol

we'd like to be able to do group texts and group distribution emails. Can I get around this by having a group distribution list in exchange?

Guru I

on your exchange server, you can create a group distribution list that will have one email address.

and for any email set to that email address, all the people in that distribution list will receive the email.

Keep in mind that the list must be created in MS Exchange.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Ive been trying to figurethis out myself for awhile now.  I use distribution lists daily at work, and its a pain when on the road you cant use the list on the Z10.   I know before i could create a list in outlook on my pc and import that list to my bold.  now it seems no way of doing this.  If someone has figured out a way please let me know. 

Thank you.

Guru I

what dbono and me are referring to is not a contacts list created in Outlook (which you currently cannot have on your Z10 with OS 10.1 or prior), but an "Exchange Distribution List".

Sorry.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

[ Edited ]

yeah the distribution list created within Outlook doesnt sync with the z10 nor does an exchange distribution list. I'd be happy with either option. On a user level obviously the outlook distribution list would be better but a company wide solution would be an exchange list.

My Device: z10 and q10
My Carrier: Bell

Honestly. This is a BIG miss and a major reason my team of 70 people have mostly switched over to Android. Please consider how much of an impact such a simple feature has for people that use email in a corporate or sales environment. It is a crucial feature.
I know the team loves BB10 and would prefer to use if the developers would add it.. the team would all go back to BB
Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

yes. when is bb going to do this update? this is a major reason i may have to switch back to another phone

Linda Kay Vandenberg White