Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: o2

Deleting voicemail notifications

I'm only reproducing this post in another forum in case this is a more relevant place to ask the question:

My Z10 says in the Hub/Notifications / BBM Text messages/ etc list that I have one outstanding voicemail message. The voicemail screen also says that I have one new voicemail message waiting. And I have a pretty little icon on the home screen indicating that I have one new voicemail message waiting. The thing is that I don't have such a voicemail messagewaiting! I did have such a message and I've listened to it and (according to the recorded voice in my voicemail box) I have also successfully deleted it. But still the Hub notification, voicemail screen and icon says that I have an outstanding message. How do I get rid of all this erroneous stuff? In the past, you simply took the battery out, waited a moment and then stuck it back in again and this solved the glitch. But not this time. Any and all ideas welcome. Thank you.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Deleting voicemail notifications

Contact your carrier, in my experiance its always an issue on their end as its a signal from the carrier that turns on the indicator.

It may require a complete reset of the voicemail.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: o2

Re: Deleting voicemail notifications

Ok - thanks very much for that.