Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: MEO

Error in Input Language selection in Settings

I believe there is a typo; where it reads "Português(Europeau)" for the official language of Portugal it should read "Português(Portugal)", "Português(Europeu)" or simply "Português".

Also, if there's "English(UK)" and "English(US)", why not simply use "Português(BR)" and "Português(PT)"?

Error in Input Language selection in Settings-img_20140326_220104.png

Rui

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Error in Input Language selection in Settings

Hi I see you are putting a lot of statements in your posts rather than questions.

In case you weren't aware this is a peer-to-peer forum, it's unlikely any BlackBerry employee will read or take action on the problems you are reporting.

These forums are generally for people with problems they would like to see resolved but will be answered by volunteers unconnected with BlackBerry.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: MEO

Thank you for your alert. In that case, here's a question: Where should I post or report issues with BB OS 10?
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

The official route is to contact your service provider, report it to them and have them escalate the issue to BlackBerry

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.