Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Storm2
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Evernote Account Setup Failure

I am on the 10.0.9.422 load on a Verizon Z10 and now have this issue. I had integrated evernote successfully with my original Z10 but then had to replace the device and the new one is exhibiting this exact behavior with the exact same error messages. I have tried everything I know including contacting Verizon Support, who eventually turned me over to BlackBerry support, who eventually turned me back to verizon support when they couldn't fix the problem, and the final resolution was to replace the phone (again). I refused to take that action at this time because I don't believe it is a physical phone issue but rather some sort of software update difference that has killed the Evernote integration.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Everyone Account Setup Failure

[ Edited ]

I did the lasted update through the BB link with USB. It immediately "seems" to have corrected several smaller issues and I was able to sign in to Evernote put in the PW and Authorize the site. Key word got past re-authorize. No errors and reminders are being updated. Some new folders created but that is minor.

Please everyone let me know if you are successful as well Update release is 10.01.0.2006.

New Contributor
My Carrier: at&t

What update did you do?  Evernote or Z10?  Went to BB World to look for Evernote update, it's not available, which makes sense since Z10 came with the app preinstalled.  I've got latest OS version and am still having same problem.  Am I doing something wrong?

New Contributor
My Device: Storm2
My Carrier: Verizon

At this point version 10.1 of the Z10 OS is not available to Verizon Wireless users. Plan to install it as soon as it is available though.
New Contributor
My Carrier: T-Mobile

If you go to BB site they give you several options the update is 10.1.0.2006 OS 10.1

I had previously downloaded Blackberry Link ( an option offered)  if you do this then plug the phone in (USB) not wireless, once the phone is recognized the second tab at the bottom of the Link program will indicate your phone. Wait a few moments and shortly after there will be a RED indicator on the Phone tab suggesting the update appropriate for you phone. It should be the one above. It takes about 20-30 min. Then a short driver update..I never went through my carrier which is not Verizon it is T- Mobile but I had no problems so far. 

Sorry, it is not an Evernote update I think what ever the interference was to reach the server was corrected by my installing the update. I think it is inadvertent not something addressed specifically  

New Contributor

Carrier is AT&T.  Went through the steps you outlined below with BB Link, etc. Still got same error message, but your advice was helpful nevertheless....thanks.

New Contributor

Just did latest AT&T BB10 software update 10.0.1.2019 and was able to set up Evernote account.  However, not all folders synced.  Any ideas?  Will post if I figure out the solution to this latest glitch.

New Contributor

Must have gotten too anxious waiting for evernote to sync all folders.  All folders/notes now show in Remember app - just took a little while to completely sync.

Hope others with same problem have similar favorable outcome.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T (US)

OP: Finally got a chance to upgrade to the newest OS release on AT&T.  Agree that it has fixed the problem.