Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Failed to upload Videos to Youtube and Facebook

Failed to upload Videos to Youtube and Facebook

Tried 2 videos. Both in portrait, bothe under 10 seconds in legth.

They have a mp4 extension.  using the share button cannot upload to facebook or youtube.  Tried 3 different WIFI locations and LTE.

Anyone else?

New Contributor
My Device: BBZ10
My Carrier: GiffGaff

Re: Failed to upload Videos to Youtube and Facebook

how are you doing it?

go to youtube.com, log in, under youtube settings, you will see an email for mobile uploads, send the email to the address given with the video attached
Contributor

I am recording the video on my Z10 and pressing the share button.  I choose facebook or youtube and fill in the appropiate information.  Both accounts are logged in correctly. Both fail immediatly (I get a notification in the HUB)

IMG_00000168.png

Contributor

Anything?

My Device: blackberry 10
My Carrier: Telus

I have this exact problem. I have tried to send a photo to facebook repeatedly and get the same message in the HUB. It is extremely frustrating!!!

Anyone have a solution? I can't upload to twitter either. I have tried a few different facebook and twitter apps - nothing seems to work...

tmg
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

I have been having the same problem for close to a week  now. Never had any issues before. Now when I attempt to share a photo on facebook, I get the same messages as the image above.

My service provider is Bell. I see that people with Rogers are having the same problem.