Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

Add new features such as Samsung S4. Would be nice to integrate the phone more with your daily life. 

Please fix Calendar issue. Contacts are not sync in the Calendar app when inviting people to an event. All contacts do not display. I also triued unlinking contacts however that did not work either.

Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: na

The ability to preview emails as well as calendar events on the lock screen. It is great to be able to see that I have so many emails but it would also be nce to get a preview of the content without having to log in as there are usually alot of emails that can wait or are just unimportant.

Note: The above should be optional and be able to be set per account and controlled through policy so administrators can allow or disallow this based on company policy.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: airtel

Few of my suggestions

1) Way to delete Video/Picture history (recent View)

2) Ability to hide documents, pictures, videos etc.

3) there is no notification when a picture is posted in a group (shocking)

4) Prominent Snooz & dismiss bottons on the screen in different colours for Alarm. and of course multiple alarm options.

5) Ability to remove Mails just from the phone (and keep them in server) or store them in your phone even when removed from server (as per individual need)

6) Abitily to customize HUB Menu as per importance. For eg I want my mails to show on top and then BBM and then rest.

7) Whatsapp launched but in a big mess. (not concerning Blackberry but still it's a very important App and needs to be improved) Also whatsapp msgs to come under whatsapp tab than notifications for better understanding.

8) To have another Tab for Important Numbers. I call on 18-20 numbers many times during a day but can have only 8 as quick dials which is not very convenient for me.

9) In call menu when we enter contact tab, it should go on to the search bar and open the keyboard than to show 1st few numbers. It's very irritating since I hardly call those 1st few people... 

10) Keyboard, though sounds very interesting but is not very easy to use. Mostaly I miss on the suggested words and lot many times it auto corrects what I'm typing and then have to go back again and again to correct (I still dont know how to disable that)

11) when Going through documents, Volume key should work as page skip/flipper, would make it very convinient while going through long mails and documents. Also when composing a mail/msg Volume keys should be used to move the cursor up n down in rows.

12) In a mail with multiple Pic attachemts, it should have the ability to flip change the pics then to go back to the mail and then clicking on the next 1.

13) Appworld is nice but it shows a red star when ever I enter but I've nothing to upgrade or pending downlaods or anything... It's just Crazy... 

14) Better Night shots

15) Better Headphones with the phone. Smiley Happy 

There are still soo many things/bugs that needs improvement, like WIFI connectivity issue and Apps Crashing and sometimes basic phone functions crashing and not responding the way they should, etc.. will post them in another msg....

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

I can fix your BlackBerry World problem.

Just open BlackBerry World. Swipe up to frame it. Then press and hold the X button.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Swisscom

I want to configure which address book i sync via Bluetooth to my car system!!

Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook
My Carrier: Rogers

Cool..thanksf or that BBW tip!

Find me on the Twitters! @jeffgerard
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: SFR (FR)

Here are some functions I really miss after migrating from BB OS 7 :

- Alarm should be functional even if Blackberry Z10 is off 

- it should be possible to change the default red LED Color and configure it depending on messages types/users 

- when sending pics via email, it should be possible to reduce the huge size of camera pictures automatically 

Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook

Not sure if I saw this anywhere...I would like to return to the folder I started in when closing an app. For example, I have a "Social" folder with all my social apps. I would like to return to that folder when I am done with the app that I launched from that folder. By default, I am taken back to the main home screen. Even when launching an app on a screen other than the home screen I am taken back to home when closing/minimizing the app. In both cases I would like to be returned to where I last was.

Find me on the Twitters! @jeffgerard
Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

You know what I'd love to be able to do?

Use my 9900 as a remote keyboard and mouse like I do with my PlayBook.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10

[ Edited ]

In regards to the 'return to the last folder option' which would be interesting, I'd love for that to also work for the last page of icons I was on. So if I was on page 4 the last time I was on the home screen, then I would be returned to page 4 and not page 1.

Also, it would be great to be able to open more than one app in a folder, or all apps (or Web links) in a folder without going into the app. (maybe swipe the app icon up to open it in the 'background')?

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy