Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

Just make a bigger icon.
Contributor
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

And perhaps coloured icon? Green for full, maybe 80-100%

Yellow for 79%-49%

And red all the way down to 0 (it already shows red at 10% or less)
Trusted Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

Or you could just press and hold the battery to have it enlarge and pop up the % number.
Contributor

Maybe on yours; not mine.
Contributor
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Holding it to check isn't a bad idea. Maybe when swyping down to see the full sized menu it could show then?
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

"Maybe on yours; not mine."

I meant it would be a nice feature to add in lieu of making it bigger. Wasn't trying to be sarcastic with the "Or."
Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition
My Carrier: blau.de

I have a few feature requests:

• Ability to set more than one alarm (e.g., 8:00 on weekdays and 10:00 on weekends).
  • Nokia N9 had a really great intelligent snooze. For example, if  you set your reminder one hour in advance and snooze it when it alarms, it will re-alarm in 30 minutes. If you snooze again, it will re-alarm in 15 minutes. If you continue snoozing, it will be re-alarming every 5 minutes. Woul be really nice to have this feature in BlackBerry.
  • Alternatively, have several snooze options that are displayed on alarm (e.g., 5, 15 and 30 minutes). Ideally, customizable.
  • Unified social fees, so you can see all your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. feeds in one place instead of checking each application separately.
  • Ukrainian keyboard layout or, at least, ability to input Ukrainian characters І, і, ї, Ї, Є, є, Ґ, ґ.
--
With best regards,
Oleksii Serdiuk
Solutions: 6,421
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook

leppa, thanks for the contribution.

leppa wrote:

• Ability to set more than one alarm (e.g., 8:00 on weekdays and 10:00 on weekends).

This is covered in the list many times already.

leppa wrote:

• Unified social fees, so you can see all your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. feeds in one place instead of checking each application separately.

This currently possible in the Hub, with the current software as is.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

•Ability to add group contacts via email and texts like the 9900 already does.
•the copy phone # doesn't work on my z10 from text message recipients. Please fix.
• The contacts keeps syncing my FB contacts even though I have the setting set to off. Please fix.
•my z10 has a hard time finding contacts for via email or name. Sometimes I type a name that when I want to send a contact a text or email and it cant find them unless I type in there email address and vice versa. Please fix

I file most of my email messages, and keep a lot of folders.  In the Hub mail app, when filing an email using File, mail does NOT remember the last folder I filed to.  iOS and Windows Phone both do this.  This means if I have several messages in a row that all belong in the same folder which is common, I have to drill down and re-find the target folder each time I File an email.  This is a non-starter for any of us who file a lot of email daily.  Please have mail remember the last folder I filed to.  Thanks BB!