Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Idea

Re: Z10 Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts

I just cant insert a New line in a Text Message.. Kindly Support

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

hello joebuck,

very interesting points there, thank you. I have some comments.

joebuck wrote:

3. If I leave the Z10 in a text or email message you can NOT wake the phone and continue swiping up to open to those messages, like you can on other screens.  You must start at the bottom of the screen again and swipe up A SECOND TIME.  Please fix this.

can you please explain with more details? I do not understand.

joebuck wrote:

5.  I don’t like leaving voice messages as few people respond to them quickly.  So when I call someone and it goes to their voicemail, I would like the option on the screen that displays during call to “leave a text message”.  Clicking this would immediately end the call, take me to the text screen, automatically input that contact number (or the number I called, if not a contact of mine) and all I would have to do is start typing a text or input a preset text message and send.

this is available on OS7 and prior, through third party apps. I think there is one that does that for BlackBerry 10, but I can't remember. It's an app that also allows you to change the color of the LED depending on the email account.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Developer
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Mobifone

I think the feature Merge contact or Merge contact from many contact list to 1 contact list is great

Like my answer if it's helpful. Mark as answer if it help you solve the problem.
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

You do not have to open it. Hold finger on unopened e-mail and option side bar comes up hit delete. Done
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Tmobile

and it only saves recent history, not by dates and certainly not very far back in time.  The legacy BBM could do this and it was a huge part of my decision to stay with BBM/Blackberry devices and not move to another brand. Thanks

Trusted Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

iPhones dominate the ballet recitals and plays of little kids. Until the Z10 offers video without the loud beep, they won't make a dent on that market. It's embarrassing for me and BlackBerry that there is no silent video option. #evilstares
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Rush-O-Matic wrote:
iPhones dominate the ballet recitals and plays of little kids. Until the Z10 offers video without the loud beep, they won't make a dent on that market. It's embarrassing for me and BlackBerry that there is no silent video option. #evilstares

buahahahahahahahaha

Drool and wet diapers dominate dominate kids play too. And iPhones.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Carrier: Tmobile

I think it's a relevant point. We should have the option to turn off the shutter noises for still and video.
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

artttom wrote:
I think it's a relevant point. We should have the option to turn off the shutter noises for still and video.

Yep, It's been mentioned several times in this thread and the initial post.

Thanks.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

We could do that in bb6. Should have been carried over.