Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10 RFF91LW
My Carrier: Digicel/Airtel/3/T-Mobile

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

When calling a contact, the dialer screen should display not only the contact's name, but number being dialed as well along with number type (home, mobile etc.)
New Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Digicel

And vice versa. Hub 'Calls' often only shows number without showing the name that's already in 'Contacts' app. Hub, Contacts, Dial Pad and other comms apps need improved cross-referencing
New Contributor

Has anyone restored data saved on BB Protect of lost OS 7 phone to BB 10 phone?  9700 died and can't seem to restore backed up data from BB Protect onto Z10, without actual old unit.  Think I may be missing something as this should be an obvious facility.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: STC

I've done restore via BlackBerry protect on my z10 3 times without issue. Why I restore is due to I switched OS every time there's new leaked OS and the only back up I have for my bb7 curve is on BlackBerry Protect.
New Contributor

Glad to hear it's possible, but I am unable to login to BB Protect on Z10 and restore contacts etc. from dead 9700. I don't even get the restore option on Z10.  Speedy phone calls and synching/restoring data are two areas I have found unnecessarily challenging on the new OS

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

1) Reject Calls with SMS messages

2) A blocking mode/quiet hours/do not disturb mode where you can toggle this on and disable incoming notifications

3) A "drama" camera mode a-la GS4.  

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

Please add

- PPTP support in VPN

- FM Radio

- Folder support in Home screen

- Separate wallpapers for Home screen and Lock screen

- Landscape mode for Map

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Number 2 already exists. When you plug your device into the charger, you'll see a strange little icon over the opening screen that looks like a crescent moon over a bed. Slide that down, and you get a deep red clock face that also turns on the do-not-disturb feature. Don't want to plug in your phone? That same function is also available from the clock function.

WR

Regular Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: telkomsel

@scl77
- Folder support in Home screen << please define folder support? If u want to create folder for example games you can drag 2 different icons then put one on top another then it will create a folder n u can name it anything. If u want to add something else in it, u can just drag n drop into the folder.
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: bmobile

Add bullet point options to notes

Add screen keep awake for stopwatch / timer app
screen keep awake 30min option

calendar option for hub

Smart email - email memory of recent emailed contacts as well as contact email addresses

Rotation fix in browser. Doesn't return to normal until app is closed and reopened.

Network activity arrows on top / status bar like older bb, other phones

Multiple alarms from native alarm app, different days / times.

Battery percentage

App task manager to kill background apps

Bandwidth break down per app / graphical overall bandwidth usage and limits.