Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

Rush, in the next two weeks.
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Tim

For me it is very important we can have a call recorder for working use... I have android for this... Blackberry if you let a call recorder working you will sell many blackberry 10 belive me
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: blackberry

Add 3G Video call to other phones
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: TELUS

For all of the following, simply press the Add Field button when editing a contact. Seriously people, spend a couple minutes to see if the feature already exists before requesting that it be added.

Ability to have multiple mobile numbers, such as mobile1, mobile2, for people with more than one cellphone
Ability to have multiple work numbers, home numbers
Ability to have multiple WORK emails fields for same contact ...
Ability for a custom note field for each contact, for misc information such as store hours, reference numbers, business account numbers,
Trusted Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

I am one of the people (seriously) who requested this feature. You must have version 10.1 because my 10.0 version doesn't have this option. Of course I can "Add Field," but I can't differentiate between Mobile and Mobile with a 1 or 2. It would be nice if I could - hence the feature request. And, hope for the new release that AT&T hasn't released yet.
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: TELUS

Ah, I read that as being able to add a second number, rather than specifically the naming of the numbers. Given the rest of the requests, such as multiple work emails and custom note field, you could hardly blame me for thinking people in here haven't bothered to look at the Add Field button. With that being said, the naming of mobile numbers (e.g 1, 2) would indeed be useful.
Trusted Contributor

Indeed! You should here me argue with my voice recognition when I'm driving and trying to call a contact that has 2 mobile numbers. I work with several people in the construction industry - lots of contractors have more than one cell phone, for different areas, push to talk networks, etc.

Rush, you'd simply want to add a second contact to resolve that issue.
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
Trusted Contributor

That's an interesting work around, but it's certainly not "what I want to do." What I want to do is have Mobile 1, Mobile 2, etc. like every other BlackBerry I've ever had since ever.
Highlighted

Yep, I understand your wants. Meanwhile it's a work around that may or may not be used, until that option is added.

Perhaps not for you, but another.

Knowledge Base Updates