Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

If you press and hold in the date, then an option appears to 'select prior'. This does the same job as select all if you hold on the top date.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telus

Don't know if it's been mentioned already, but a swipe to LOCK the screen.  I love swiping to unlock, but then I have to awkwardly reach up and push the button to relock it.  Not a problem without the case, but some of the soft cases I've seen (and use) make pushing that button less than easy.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Passport
My Carrier: AT&T

I would love to have a SEARCH function added to the Remember App to search amongst the entries. If I have a note starting with a letter W, I have to scroll down on the list to find it.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Speaking of the remember app, I would love the option of not having to use folders at all.

When I open the app, I would like to go straight to my list of entries, without having to click open a folder to view them all.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

That's one of my biggest beefs with BB10.
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

jrouette wrote:
1. A method to respond to text messages while driving. I have a Ford with Sync MFT. I previously had a Windows Phone 7. One of the features I found to be very useful was that, while driving, if I got a text message, it would notify me of the message and speak the person's name, then offer to read the message to me, then ask if I wanted to call or reply. If I said "Reply", I could speak the message, and the system would convert it into text,read it back to me, then send. All without pressing any buttons or looking at any screens. I think the protocol that Microsoft is using for this is called MAP. An alternate method may be to get the Z10's integrated speech recognition to somehow get activated via the car's Bluetooth system.

Try the application SayIt

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Funny - different strokes for different folks I guess. I hate having to swipe to open but find using the power button easy and convenient. This is especially helpful at times when for whatever reason, I can't look at the screen.
Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Touch an hold on the message. After a second or so, a side menu appears that includes a delete option. Not quite one-clock but close.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Bell

Thanks - I didn't know about that feature. However, I meant from within the email itself. When reading an email, I have to tap on the three little dots in the lower right, then tap on delete, then tap on confirm. That's three taps, as compared to one on an Android.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Bell

Thanks JS. Seems like a cool app. But can I activate it from my car controls on my steering wheel, or will I have to reach for my phone and unlock it and find and run the app?