Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
06-29-2013 10:21 AM
06-29-2013 12:34 PM
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
06-29-2013 01:01 PM
I do not understand some of the features you are requesting:
- Where is the alt+enter?
- Ability to choose only a few words on the BBM !
Besides, I would like to answer to this part of your message:
and there are many of the requests on this thread is not in the latest update... so whats the use of this thread anyway?
is there any log which is fixed and which is not?
do you giuys working at BB taking this thread seriously?
I'm still feel this z10 is not worth to spend..
1) this forum is peer-to-peer. We are BlackBerry owners, like you, who spend part of our free time helping other people. This is clearly stated in the paragraph at the top of this very page. BlackBerry employees do not monitor closely this forum, since it is a community forum, and not a "support forum" as too many people think it is. So no, the guys at BB do not really consider this thread at all.
2) the comprehensive list of feature requests is compiled in the first message of the conversation. Indeed, it has not been recompiled since early April. Again, the volunteers who do that, well, do that on their free time so even though I also would like this compilation to be updated every hour, I cannot blame them for not doing that.
3) About which feature is made available or not... well, if someone does not notice it after doing an OS upgrade , then it is not important to that person More seriously, when there is a new OS upgrade, you can usually find a limited changelog, including the bugfixes and the new features. For example :
ability to add carriage returns in Word Completion
ability to use the HDR mode in the camera app
4) the use of this thread is for people to write down a list of features that they request. You can call this wishful thinking.
If you wish on the other hand to be listened to BlackBerry, you can subscribe to their Beta Zone program, and answer their surveys about BlackBerry 10. They have IIRC so far asked for 4 surveys for BlackBerry 10 since February 2013.
5) about your last sentence, I understand this is your current feeling. It is okay, everyone can build up an opinion ; just remember to stay on topic as much as possible when posting in a forum.
06-29-2013 02:32 PM
06-29-2013 02:35 PM