07-04-2013 11:47 PM
07-05-2013 12:00 AM
1) Speech to text API
2) Text to speech API
3) Flexible chart control to use in QML cascades
1) animated background support
2) more default ring tones
3) option to select which account to create new contact in.
07-05-2013 08:07 AM
Don't know if this was mentioned before but in BBOS, if you had BB Travel installed, you could submit an email to your BB Travel app. This was useful since I keep 'trip scanning email' option off.
In BB10, there is no option to submit an email to BB Travel from the hub if you have BB Travel installed. So, you have to forward your email to the BB Travel email address (which I had to go online to BB Travel's web site to get).
I know this is an 'app' but it is a BB app and one that used to have functionality baked into the OS when the app was installed.
Hopefully this can be fixed. At a minimum they should provide the info in the BB Travel app to forward the emails to.
07-06-2013 07:10 AM
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
07-06-2013 03:53 PM - last edited on 07-07-2013 02:34 PM by Arkbird
New to forum. I've looked through posts for days. Does anyone know if there is a solution or discussion about how to be notified of a text while talking on the z10
07-07-2013 05:14 AM
1. Be able to select and copy a phone number anywhere and then paste it somewhere else
2. After searching for files, ability to sort the list
3. Auto brightness control
4. Camera/Video Camera - manual focus - auto focus is out of control and making captured images blurry (out of focus) very annoying
5. BlackBerry world download using data plan (temporary overide) if set to Wi-Fi only
6. Ability to enter Carriage Return while texting
7. Sounds/Notification tones selection - ability to hear preview before actually selecting - tedious trying to make selection
8. Contacts: ability to select/copy/paste notes in note section while viewing the contact
9. Maps: easily add address found/looked up to contacts
10. Edit/delete - Undo feature if accidentially deleted text
11. Ability to share/forward "remember" lists/items via text/email etc.
12. Full keyboard option (to include the numbers row): ability to turn it on/off - as currently given when entering passwords
13. Hub: ability to hide items if monitoring is turned off
14. Phone app; quicker/easier contact lookup - put contact search field on main page - don't require selection of "Contacts" button first
15. Phone app; put space between the "0" and "End Call"; when trying to enter "0", currently too easy to accidently press "End Call" - have to be slow/careful not to hang up
16. Hub: Quick way to get back to main hub when reading messages - currently have to keep moving "back" and "back" - woulk like one quick gesture
17. Browser; ability to rename downloads directly from browser - after download
18. Remember: add a button (pull-down) to quickly set due dates (today, tomorrow, next week, 2 weeks, etc)
19. Remember: add a button to open up your calendar to see what you have going on and to easily select a due date
20. Messaging: start/show/begin the keyboard with suggested words already - don't wait for key presses - show most used first words used in messages
21. Phone app: ability to email/text/message contact with a long key press on a contact in call log
22. Text selection - triple tap to select entire sentence.
23. Word suggestion - show/suggest the plural form of word above the "s" as much as possible - annoying flicking up the singular form of the word and then having to backspace to add the "s".