Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: orange

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

it lacks the ability to configure email reconciliation account by account as before. 1 BB, you can have multiple email accounts and some accounts sometimes you need to remove your hub but not the server.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

all check it's not on silence it's on normal

Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: ATT

I'd like to see the battery charging indicator made more bold - the revised one in 10.2.1.n is better but still hard to see - especially in a vehicle - With a protective case on the phone, USB connectors don't always mate as solidly as they should and I've had my phone die on me at times when I was driving thinking that it was happily charging - it's hazardous to have to look too closely to see the indicator - maybe the entire battery symbol in the top LH corner could change color and flash when charging. And/or there could be an option to have the LED flash a particular color when on charge.

Solutions: 6,376
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You need one of the free Battery meter apps. Runs in the active screen and you can see the charge from across the room.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

This feature request only apply to full-touch model, i.e. z10

In native browser, it is possible to bring up the virtual keyboard (two finger swipe up), and then use the spacebar to page-down. Very useful for reading 1000 page novel (instead of swiping up with finger, which probably would kill my finger in 1 day)

Currently spacebar will scroll one page down (the entire length of the z10 screen). This need to be changed to scrolling only half the length of the screen, as the bottom half of the screen is covered by virtual keyboard.

thanks

New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

I second this request for PageDown shortcut with keyboard, but I think an even better method would be to either squeeze a "down arrow icon" (PgDn) to the browser's bottom-control-bar, or add a menu option to toggle the browser-control-bar to either be "what-it-is-now"  or a "current-page-navigation-bar" containing some or all of the Q10 shortcuts (at the very least Top/Bottom/PgUp/PgDn) ..... this could/should be repeated in the Reader Mode ....

Probably the easiest initial implementation is to add a "down arrow icon" in the "spacious" control bar in Reader mode.  

If this area of the browser is opened up. might be nice to consider an auto-scroll mode as supported by many "readers".

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: MTS Russia

- Audio player ability to play music in folders / or like in OS 6 add the option "Play all" in file manager

- Ablility to choose - which folders are available for displaying imges in gallery

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

That! Absolutely!

Especially the images in gallery part. Or, create a gallery for every folder, like a PC. You click on an image in that folder and the gallery only displays the images in that folder. But simply choosing would be so much better.
Regular Contributor
My Device: bbz10
My Carrier: fido :(

I would like the ability to keep the media volume at the desired setting. In 10.2, I have the volume set to low so I can play candy crush in my office. Every time the phone rings and I go back to the game the volume is at 100%!! Having the ability to keep the volume at the level I set it to provides a bit of privacy I think.
Solutions: 6,376
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I want a feature added to kill/disable/disallow Candy Crush apps in the workplace.

If that's not possible, a feature to place flashing lights all over the BlackBerry to show the user is playing Candy Crush on employer time.

Smiley Happy

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code