Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

I like that feature. Silences the ringtone and I can answer it.

Solution, don't touch the screen until you're swiping to answer.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9790
My Carrier: Vodafone Essae

Disable Screen Functions during Call is active and phone is near to face.

Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Digi

The issue is when I put my phone in the pocket, my leg is touching the screen. When there is incoming call, the phone is mute (no ringing and vibrate) due to my leg touching the screen. Hence i dont even know there is incoming call at all.

I know using holster or flip case will solve this issue. But how about for those users dont use holster? Can blackberry company create a solution for user without holster?

For people never have this experience, you can try to put your Blackberry 10 phone into pocket without holster and your leg is touching the screen. You will encounter a lot of missing calls.
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I understand this is a feature request. Good one.

Until it's added, try placing the phone in your pocket not facing your leg.

Personally, I would never carry it my pants pocket just for the unseemly bulge it makes.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Please add Serbian Cyrillic language input

Hello!
I was searching for a place where I can post request for Cyrillic keyboard on BlackBerry 10. BlackBerry 10 already supports Serbian keyboard but it is only Latin. It would be nice (and probably not to difficult) to add Cyrillic keyboard also. Serbian language uses both Latin and Cyrillic alphabet as equivalent so it would be nice if BlackBerry can offer this as well. There is practical reason also. I will mention only one illustrative enough - google maps. Many streets in Serbia are labeled in Cyrillic in Gmaps so if you dont have Cyrillic letters/keyboard it is impossible to find any of them.

So, please add Serbian Cyrillic as input language beside Serbian Latin.

Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

VIP-Filter for calls

optional for bedside-mode

Explanation: During the night I'd like to have all notifications switched off, but I need to be reachable for special persons! So I'd like to set up a filter to special contact groups, all other contacts should be muted as well as other notifications.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Notification if an IMAP-account doesn't respond

Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Telkomsel

[ Edited ]

Hi.. Sorry I double post it.

My first post was about in the next upgrade (a suggestion/request) maybe we can hv the option to add a city (our own city) in BB World Clock apps.

My second post was refferred to the request for an option to turn off (not turn down) the sound when we dial a number in Phone apps, without turning to Silence mode. For example sometimes when i need to dial/phone someone (when in presentation room/condition, to avoid disturbing other person in the room), I must turn the Silence mode on first so the key tone is silenced too. But many times i forgot to turn it the mode again, which i miss several call or notification.
Ty.

PS: Sorry... I don't know how to quote the reply i directed to... I just simply click the reply button on the post I want to reply, but it doesn't show the post I reply in my reply post.
I sent it from my BBzTen.
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile Canada

I would like the call block feature to be used. I talked with virgin mobile at length and confirmed it is a feature supported on the network but not enabled to be used. (can't reset the password) also to answer about Skype. I have been using Skype! It works great.

Using

STL-100-3

Software 10.2.2102

Install andriod Skype and it works flawlessly. Have made quite a few voice and video calls works excellent
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile Canada

The new BlackBerry maps has Blackberry traffic built in. It works much better than in OS 7.1.

The weather app works fine but I tend to use "The Last Weather App".

The Last Weather App has profanity but is funny.

Not sure what else besides the improvements already suggested, hopefully they add the option for custom sound profiles like in OS 7.1