Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Digi

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

DC, in fact people NOT buying Blackberry phone because Blackberry is lack of apps support, high phone cost with lower spec. OS upgrade and improvement is not so aggressive compare to competitors.

One more thing need to clarify, most people are buy IPHONE (not Blackberry) is to have a OS that is not prone to the vírus, malware and security holes.
Solutions: 6,358
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Please, let's stay on topic of this thread.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Trusted Contributor
My Device: PlayBook 32G LTE & 4G, PlayBook 64G, Z30
My Carrier: 3 UK

Ability to edit "Learnt Words". Currently, you can only clear all learnt words... AFAIK ?
Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: rogers

I was recently excited to see that BBM can send pictures to BBM groups. I was disappointed it cannot send files, the user's location or stickers. Sending files is very important for business users. This needs to be rectified soon as otherwise it is job half done.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: PlayBook 32G LTE & 4G, PlayBook 64G, Z30
My Carrier: 3 UK

Off topic dude... Start another thread for BBM if you feel strongly about it. Meantime, there many other ways to either send files, or more sensibly a URL for the recipient to fetch said file if they so desire...

Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: AT&T

1. Keyboard based text selection so I can press a few keys to move cursor, select, copy and paste. W/A/S/D would be perfect ct.

2. Option to vibrate anytime a key is pressed with ALT mode selected. This way I know for certain if ALT lock is engaged or disengaged.

3. Allow for shortcut keys to load apps and also to activate phone. S would put phone in the search mode it starts in today.

4.Allow ALT B to function as back so it is not always a screen-tap dance to go back.

5. Allow for creating a new contact while on a call from the call screen.

6. Always close search after switching to a different app or screen turning off (i.e., when beginning a new search from home screen, never allow the search app to load with a contact displayed). The same goes for BlackBerry hub.

7. Similar to #3, provide a means to quickly jump to phone screen. Sometimes it is so painful to get there while on a call.

I could keep going but I think these cover my biggest software complaints and disappointments.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Keyboard:

Display lower case letters if caps is not active

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Ufone

Another request. BlackBerry should add a built-in led notification editor. Or at least led function like led charging indicator and batter full indicator.
Developer
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

This is already been done the only phone that does not have it is q10 I guess... great post btw! Smiley Wink
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2
My Carrier: Telstra Australia

It would be great to be able to apply formatting to email account signatures, and or to be able to attach a signature template/image. Our email signature speaks volumes for our brand, and given BB is unashamedly a corporate device, plain text just doesn't cut it.