Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

you can send your comments to your carrier hotline.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Solutions: 6,329
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

spikegotti wrote:

It would be great to be able to select more than one item (messages, numbers, pictures, songs etc) at once; Select all perhaps.

That was baked in the OS from the start of the z10... been there since the beginning. And, has been explained in this thread already many times... touch the three dots at lower right > Select More.

spikegotti wrote:

The ability to save your barcode as an image like the older devices. 

Just display your barcode > Screen shot via Up and Down volume keys. Done.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

- having to press 'End call' about 12 times on an accidental call is annoying. Is this typical for all touch screen only phones? Pressing 'end call' should simply work on the first press.

I miss being to ask someone their phone number, dial it to store it, and then quickly hang up. Or, if I fat finger press the wrong recent number, I can't just cancel the call quickly. Or, if I bump some random string of numbers in an email, the phone dials away, and won't stop without many presses.
Developer
My Carrier: LIME

When I said select more than one at once, I meant select all automatically, select more and select all aren't the same. Example, Some persons may have tons of messages to delete, a Select all function which selects all without having to touch each message one by one would make things much faster. A select all and close all (for all open BBM chats) would make this OS more awesome.
Developer

[ Edited ]

Also, Screenshots of the barcode is nothing compared to being able to preview the barcode and save the image. Come on, many of us Designers and Developers utilize more of an OS and device than the average day to day user.

spikegotti wrote:
When I said select more than one at once, I meant select all automatically, select more and select all aren't the same. Example, Some persons may have tons of messages to delete, a Select all function which selects all without having to touch each message one by one would make things much faster. A select all and close all (for all open BBM chats) would make this OS more awesome.

Well, you said more than one, so I answered that, Smiley Happy

If you want to select ALL messages from one user, in your example, sure... do a search of ONLY that sender > at the top of that screen touch and hold > Delete all prior. That is the same as selecting all.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates

spikegotti wrote:

Also, Screenshots of the barcode is nothing compared to being able to preview the barcode and save the image. Come on, many of us Designers and Developers utilize more of an OS and device than the average day to day user.

OK, good suggestion. My reply was a workaround for now.

I have no idea of you're a designer or developer.

Come on, create an app for that yourself!

Knowledge Base Updates
Regular Contributor

1. Fourier transforms of audio files (see Tomcat app for iPhone)

2. Libraries to create PDF files (also in iOS)

My Device: bbz10
My Carrier: fido :(

How about supporting Google Drive and Skydrive in the native file manager app?

Has anyone asked for this?

There's supposed to be an app that can do it but I like the current feel of the stock file manager app better than anything I've tried so far.

I'd also like to request that developers price their apps in appworld the same as they price them in iTunes or the play store. Lots of apps now but too much $1.99+. The price is supposed to be $0.99
Developer

Still unaccepted, Im sure many users can aggree with me that a select all function is much easier than tap select or searching a sender then to delete all theirs when there are lots of messages to be deleted. Do you think that a lot of messages will be from just a few senders? The reality is that there will be many emails from many people, many unknown as well. Sometimes that select all function makes things a lot easier and faster.

I believe a select all with checkboxes function should be a part of the system.