Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Filed emails still showing in the HUB

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, I thought it was just me, one of my e-mail accounts works fine hiding the filed e-mails, but the other two don't. It is very anoying as I need to keep a lot of my e-mails, but definately don't want them in plain view whenever I access the Hub.

Concerned,

Mark.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

I've come across a very temporary way to clean up your hub for a bit. If you go to edit the problem email account and scroll to the bottom to "edit folder settings" then toggle the "sync all email folders" from off to on to off again, the filed messages will be hidden again. However, once you file another message, all your filed messages will reappear in the hub and you will have to repeat the process. If you aren't filing messages often, this method can be helpful in saving your sanity until a proper solution is available.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

Same issue here, with mailbox syncing with Exchange 2013. Very annoying.
Regular Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile UK

Hi again,

Can anyone from BlackBerry say if this is a known and acknowledged issue that is being fixed for next release and/or when that's likely to be? It's a real pain having all filed messages appearing in the main hub!

Thanks,

Derek

Forums Advisor III

There was another thread here where BlackBerry did acknowledge the issue..

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Filed-Messages-stay-in-Hub/m-p/2213609/highlig...
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
My Device: z10

[ Edited ]

Just started for me yesterday but was not tied to any kind of update.  I updated to try and get rid of it before finding this post.

I've even had my device wiped and reactivated on the company's BES server.

I wonder, did Blackberry push an update to the BES that could have caused this behaviour?

All I can say is that it's driving me nuts.  I use my inbox/hub as an action area, anything that's in it requires attention, that's how I manage my work life.  There's so much noise in there right now that my heads spinning. Smiley Happy

Please fix this BB.

My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Same issue here. I had the update when I bought the phone so I think it must be related to something else. Seems like it just started today. Was working fine before.
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Software release: 10.1.0.2019

I can confirm the same issue as of today.

I have 3 IMAP accounts set up. I am not using any type of free email accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc...

I have "Show filed messages to OFF under "Settings".

Messages have all been marked as "read".

Yet they are still showing under the HUB as well as under each individual account.

The only option that appears to be working as expected is turning OFF the option "Show sent Messages"

Conclusion, since first reported earlier this year, the bug still exists.