Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Got a Great Idea: Tell them: BlackBerry's "Suggestion Box"

I know a lot of us have great ideas that could make BlackBerry 10 even better, but we just feel like no one is listening.

Well here is a way to tell BlackBerry directly what your ideas are to make BlackBerry 10 the best OS out there.

After you tell them, post your ideas here for all to see.

This is kind of BlackBerry's "Suggestion Box":

"BlackBerry has created a special email address that allows our customers to submit suggestions related to BlackBerry development. We encourage you to submit your suggestions to ideamailbox@blackberry.com"
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Got a Great Idea: Tell them: BlackBerry's "Suggestion Box"

So here was my first one sent to BlackBerry's Suggestion Box:

"If future updates for BlackBerry 10 could have built in the ability to print any type of file/image wirelessly through wifi (and through the carrier's 4G network, even better) from any location, directly from the phone/device (or its Media Card) to "any" wifi capable printer would be amazing. This would be something that would separate BlackBerry 10 from other phones/OS.*

There are some 3rd party apps out there, but most need to connect to your PC first to print, are limited to what type files they can print and to what type printers they can print to. They are also not BlackBerry native apps.

So if built into the OS, I think it would be a big hit."