Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64 OS2.1
My Carrier: O2 UK

Has anyone found any z10 Screen protectors that actually fit the Z10 well?

Hi guys,

I still have my original screen protector on my phone after 2 weeks. JUST.

I have been searching amazon and various places online and there seem to be plenty on z10 screen protectors available but according to the amazon reviews a lot of them seem to be repackaged protectors for other phones.

I normally use media devil screen protectors that I cannot recommend enough. They are a great family run firm and really care about their customers. I have had products from them for my playbook and they were extremely, helpful curteous and offered great support. However, they currently don't have a Z10 protector as it is still in production.

Anybody got any recommendations until they get back to me with the product?

Thanks.

PS I don't work for media devil. but credit where credit is due!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'LIKE' me if it makes sense...

PS. The BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook rock with the QED uPlay!
Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Has anyone found any z10 Screen protectors that actually fit the Z10 well?

I ordered one from BodyGuardz last week and put it on. It's made for the Z10 and it fits perfectly. It can be installed dry or using a gel solution. I opted for the gel since you can move it around to make sure it's in place properly before it sets.

I also saw on Amazon that Skinomi is now shipping screen protectors for the Z10. I had one of those on my Nexus 7 and liked it too. 

I would recommend either one. I only chose BodyGuardz since it was the first thing available in the US, was in stock and actually shipping. But I really do like it, and would buy from them again.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Trusted Contributor

Anything like this in the UK?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hi zaba76, here is an online shop in the UK, I have not tested them and have no info regarding their reputation.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/cat/Z10-Screen-Protectors.htm

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

+1 Bodyguardz

My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

www.clear-diamond.com have them in stock and they're correct for the Z10. And they're anti-bacterial which is quite cool.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks guys, I'm going to take a look at the suggestions and try to order some this weekend. Soon be one month with the original protector on. Lol. That's a first.

Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

[ Edited ]

Get the Z10 Transform Hard Shell it comes with Screen Protector Also.

You get a awesome case & you also have a quality screen protector. 

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: giffgaff

A screen protector comes with genuine BB10 Shell Case purchased from phones 4u
love the life you live, live the life you love