Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: O2

How do you change the calendar used to display upcoming on the lock screen.

When I transferred my stuff from my old Blackberry Curve, it mangled the calendar so I have all kinds of random things showing as due each day which were from years ago.

Since I can't sync this new blackberry with Outlook I have used the workaround via Outlook.com which has resulted in a second correct calendar, which I can set as the only visible calendar in the calendar app.

However the mangled default calendar is still the only calendar visible on the lock screen. I feel I know what the answer will be, but is it possible to display my Outlook calendar items here?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How do you change the calendar used to display upcoming on the lock screen.

Only a guess but:

Settings» accounts» set defaults?
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Contributor
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: O2

Re: How do you change the calendar used to display upcoming on the lock screen.

I checked, my Outlook calendar is already set as the default calendar. I think it is showing my Outlook calendar on the lock screen as well as the mangled device calendar. I can't remember as it only seems to show items a few hours before they are due.

I've gone through my device calendar and deleted all the items in it to see if this works... there didn't seem to be an easier way to do this besides deleting items one by one.