Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Reply
Posts: 94,663
Likes: 24,430
Solutions: 6,357
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS

Yep, ok, and  http://global.blackberry.com/redirects/software/update.html

also clearly works for me as well.

 

Either URL is working.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
Posts: 13
Registered: ‎08-01-2013
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS

My phone does not show up under the list of connected devices. The phone does not power on. The LED does not light up when it is plugged in at all.

 

For more information about my issue please look at this thread: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Z10-Stopped-Working-after-updating-to-4181-MR-...

Posts: 94,663
Likes: 24,430
Solutions: 6,357
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS


davemonopoli wrote:

For more information about my issue please look at this thread: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Z10-Stopped-Working-after-updating-to-4181-MR-...


OK, posted in your other thread.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Developer
Posts: 29
Registered: ‎08-21-2013
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: *

Re: How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS

I tried both
and both of the stops at "there are no Update available"

more about my issue 
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Link/Can-t-Reload-restore-my-Q10-with-Blackberry-L...

Posts: 94,663
Likes: 24,430
Solutions: 6,357
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS


mossa210 wrote:

I tried both
and both of the stops at "there are no Update available"

more about my issue 
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Link/Can-t-Reload-restore-my-Q10-with-Blackberry-L...


ok, answered in your other thread.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Developer
Posts: 144
Registered: ‎12-25-2010
My Device: PlayBook 16GB + Z10 LE
My Carrier: UfonePK

Re: How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Users who updated to 10.2 developer build from dev portal, and are now unable to downgrade to official 10.1 build from BBLink Reload OS option, simple way to downgrade.

Simply use Autoload 10.1 from dev portal on your Z10. Then try to use Reload OS option in BBLink. It will and get you back to retail OS build.

10.1 Autoloader: http://developer.blackberry.com/blackberry10devalphas/allautoloaders.html

 

For some strange reason, 10.2 OS on dev portal gives this error "An error has occurred while updating your device's software. Unspecified error encountered [A:0x000000A2" when using Reload OS option in BBLink.


// chall3ng3r //

--
- Our PlayBook Apps: IdeaPad | EasyCrop | Popcornia
- Free Icon Maker for BlackBerry PlayBook developers | 5900+ icons created and counting
- A Kudo is appreciated if you like my post Smiley Happy
- My post soveld the problem? Please click Accept as Solution.
Developer
Posts: 433
Registered: ‎06-16-2013
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS

Good post!
--

If my post has helped you, give it a LIKE Smiley Wink
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 139
Registered: ‎08-22-2013
My Device: None
My Carrier: Aircel

Re: How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS

This post really help ful for software upgrading...

New Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎09-03-2013
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the detail information. I aologize for the delay. Are you confident that will change my calendar back to the black background?

 

Mardy

Posts: 94,663
Likes: 24,430
Solutions: 6,357
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS


mwdixon5 wrote:

Thank you for the detail information. I aologize for the delay. Are you confident that will change my calendar back to the black background?


No, not yet. The option for a black or white calendar theme is coming, not yhet implemented by BlackBerry.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code